Guide contains one Help Center theme, the Copenhagen standard theme, by default. You can add more themes, up to a maximum of 10 total, including the default theme. You can have only one live theme in your Help Center at a time, but you can have multiple themes in progress or available to turn on as needed.
- Creating a fresh copy of the default Copenhagen theme
- Copying an existing theme to create a copy
- (Guide Professional and Enterprise) Importing a theme from your computer
- (Guide Professional and Enterprise) Importing a theme from GitHub to set up the GitHub integration
To add a Help Center theme
- In Guide, click the Customize design icon () in the sidebar.
The Themes page opens.
- Do any of the following to add a theme in Guide:
To create a copy of the Copenhagen theme
Click Add theme, then click Add Copenhagen theme.
To copy an existing theme
Click the Themes menu () on the theme you want to copy, then select Copy. See Copying a Help Center theme.
To import a theme (Guide Professional and Enterprise)
Click Add theme, then click Import theme. See Importing a Help Center theme.
To import theme from GitHub (Guide Professional and Enterprise)
Click Add theme, then click Add from GitHub. See Setting up the GitHub integration with your Guide theme.
- To create a copy of the Copenhagen theme