You can brand your Zendesk agent interface with a favicon, the small icon that appears next to the title of a page in a browser tab. For example, here's how the Zendesk favicon looks:
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Settings > Account.
- Under the Branding tab in the Favicon section, click Choose File
and select the image you want to use.
- Be sure to pick a square image that is the same number of pixels high as it is wide (for example, 20x20).
- Remember to pick something simple and recognizable that will be easy to see even if it appears very small in the user's browser.
- Click Save tab at the bottom of the page.
For information about how to update the favicon for your Help Center, see Branding your Help Center.