You can brand your Zendesk agent interface with a favicon, the small icon that appears next to the title of a page in a browser tab. For example, here's how the Zendesk favicon looks:
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Settings > Account.
- Under the Branding tab in the Favicon section, click Choose File and select the image you want to use. You can use .ico or .jpg file formats, .svg file formats are not supported.
- Be sure to pick a square image that is the same number of pixels high as it is wide (for example, 20x20).
- Remember to pick something simple and recognizable that will be easy to see even if it appears very small in the user's browser.
- Click Save tab at the bottom of the page.
For information about how to update the favicon for your Help Center, see Branding your Help Center.