Now that you've gotten an overview of what Zendesk Support does, you're ready to move on. If you're ready to set up and customize your Zendesk environment, we recommend that you now refer to the following articles that go into more detail about the areas we just covered.
- Launch guide for Zendesk Support - A deep-dive providing all you need to get Zendesk Support up and running in your organization.
- Support Professional and Enterprise resources - A set of links to important articles you'll need as you work with Support.
Helping your agents
We also have a guide just for agents that focuses on how they use Zendesk and manage and solve tickets.
Get involved with the community!
The Zendesk Support community is a great place to ask questions about all of our products, to network, help, and connect with your peers, and members of the Zendesk team.
Other Zendesk products
If you're looking for information about other Zendesk products that work with Support, start with one of the following links:
- Guide - Give your customers a smart knowledge base and empower your agents.
- Chat - Add live chat and messaging to your customer support arsenal.
- Talk - Add a full-featured call center to your Zendesk ticketing system.
- Connect - Give your customers a better experience with proactive communication.
- Explore - Analyze your business data to improve your customer experience.
- Sell - Enhance productivity and processes for your sales team.
- Sunshine - An open, flexible CRM platform that enables you to build your own solutions to help you understand your customer data.
If you're looking for information about building Zendesk Apps to extend the functionality of your Zendesk account, you can find that here:
Information about the Zendesk API is here:
In addition to all of our documentation, we also provide instructor-led training to help you quickly get up to speed using Zendesk.
Our trainers have extensive experience providing support to our customers and you'll have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the trainers and your fellow learners.