If you support multiple brands, you can add one Web Widget for each brand. The Web Widget enables you to embed Zendesk Support options in your website or Help Center. For more information, see Using Web Widget to embed customer service in your website.
You can configure the widget settings for each brand independently. For example, for one brand you might enable Help Center and the contact form, while for another brand you might enable the contact form only.
Each brand's Web Widget can be linked to that brand's Help Center. All widgets for your account, regardless of brand, share a Chat account. During a chat session, the brand is passed as a tag to the agent's chat window for context.
To add a web widget to a brand
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Channels > Widget.
- Click Add widget.
If you have already added a widget for each of the brands in your account, you will not see the option to add a widget.
- Select a Brand from the drop-down menu, then click Save.
You can only select an existing brand that does not already have a Web Widget.
- In the Customization tab, configure the options for this widget, then click Save when you are finished.
For more information, see Configuring the components in your widget.
- In the Setup tab, click Copy to clipboard to get the code you need, then add the code to your website or Help Center.
For more information, see Adding the widget to your website or Help Center.
- If you want to add a widget to another brand, click Add widget again and repeat the process.