How do I cancel my Zendesk Chat (formerly known as Zopim) subscription?
There are two types of subscriptions for Chat: accounts that were created directly from https://dashboard.zopim.com, and those that are created from within a Zendesk Support account. They can be cancelled as follows:
- Log into your account at https://account.zopim.com/account/. (If you do not remember your login, you just need your email address and can use the Forgot password? link.)
- In the Overview tab, click the Cancel my Account button at the bottom of the page.
- That's it! Sorry to see you go.
- Log into your Zendesk Support account at https://<myaccount>.zendesk.com, where <myaccount> is replaced with your own subdomain.
- Open Admin > Settings > Subscription.
- Click the Adjust plan button.
- Change the plan of Chat to Lite to downgrade the subscription to the free plan.
- Save the changes.
If you need the Chat account to be completely cancelled, create a ticket with the Customer Advocacy team and we'll be able to assist.
I don't see these options
In both cases, the action can only be taken by the Account Owner as they are the only admin with permissions to edit the subscription of an account. Alternatively if you are going to dashboard.zopim.com, to log into your Chat account, you will need to click Settings > Accounts > click small Account Management button that appears above Change plan to cancel your account there.
If you have a managed account in either case, you'll need to reach out to your Account Manager within Zendesk to update the subscription and cancel Chat. If you're not sure who they are, feel free to create a ticket with Advocacy and we'll be glad to route your request to the right person.