How do I cancel my Zendesk Chat (formerly known as Zopim) subscription?
This depends on how your Chat account was created and how it is integrated with Support. There are four versions of Chat accounts:
- Legacy Zendesk Chat, a chat-only version, created on zopim.com.
- Legacy Zendesk Chat + Support, an integrated Chat-Support account, created on zopim.com.
- Zendesk Chat Phase 3, an integrated account, for Zendesk Support customers who signed up for Chat from within Support.
- Zendesk Chat Phase 4, Chat-only or Chat + Support.
If you have issues determining your Zendesk Chat account version, see the article: Determining your Zendesk Chat account version.
Legacy Zendesk Chat and Legacy Zendesk Chat + Support
- Log into your account at https://account.zopim.com/account/. If you do not remember your login, use the Forgot password? link. You can alternatively reach this interface by going to Settings > Account > Subscription > Account management.
- In the Overview tab, click the Cancel my account button at the bottom of the page.
Zendesk Chat Phase 3
You can cancel your chat phase 3 account from Admin Center as described in this article: Cancelling products and accounts.
Zendesk Chat Phase 4
- Log into your Chat account at yoursubdomain.zendesk.com/chat, where yoursubdomain is replaced with your own subdomain.
- Open Settings > Account > Subscription and select the Account management link at the bottom. This will take you to the Admin Center.
- Click Yes, cancel my account and then Yes, delete everything.
I don't see these options
In both cases, the action can only be taken by the account owner as they are the only admin with permissions to edit the subscription of an account. Alternatively, if you are going to dashboard.zopim.com, to log into your Chat account, click Settings > Accounts. Then, click the Account Management button that appears above Change plan to cancel your account there.
If you have a managed account in either case, reach out to your account manager within Zendesk to update the subscription and cancel Chat.