From an articles list, you can update one or more articles at once using the bulk actions options. For example, you can publish a batch of articles at once or add a labels to several articles.
You can make the following updates using bulk actions:
- Open or close an article for comments
- Archive or restore articles
- Delete articles
- Change author
- (Not available on Suite Team) Change user permissions
- (Not available on Suite Team) Change labels on articles
- (Enterprise plans only) Change the article owner
- (Enterprise plans only) Assign or unassign articles
- (Enterprise plans only) Submit articles for review
- (Enterprise plans only) Submit articles for approval
- (Enterprise plans only) Verify or unverify articles
- (Enterprise plans only) Schedule articles to be published or unpublished
- (Enterprise plans only) Publish or unpublish articles
To update articles in bulk
- In Guide, click the Manage articles () icon in the sidebar.
- Find the articles you want to update by browsing, searching, or using a new or existing articles list.
- Select one or more articles to update.
You can select a maximum of 30 articles at a time. To select 30 items at once, click the check box beside the number of results at the top.
- Click one of the bulk actions menus at the bottom, then select an option.
The available bulk actions depend on your plan.
- Click to confirm that you'd like to perform the action, or enter your update if
Some actions require an additional step:
- To assign an article, select a team member and enter a note, then click Assign.
- To change labels: select or deselect the labels you want to add or remove, or
enter a new label, then click Change.
For more information, see Updating article labels in bulk.
- To restore an article, select a section for the article, then click Restore.
- To schedule an article to be published or unpublished: select a date, time, and
time zone, then click Schedule.Note: You can select both check boxes to create a publish schedule and unpublish schedule in one action.
The action you choose is applied to all of the selected articles.