From an articles list, you can update one or more articles at once using the bulk actions options. For example, you can publish a batch of articles at once or add a labels to several articles.
You can make the following updates using bulk actions:
- Publish or unpublish articles
- Archive or restore articles
- Delete articles
- Change author
- Open or close for comments
- (Guide Professional and Enterprise) Change user permissions
- (Guide Professional and Enterprise) Change labels on articles
- (Guide Enterprise only) Assign or unassign articles
- (Guide Enterprise only) Submit articles for review
- (Guide Enterprise only) Submit articles for approval
- (Guide Enterprise only) Schedule articles for publishing
- (Guide Enterprise only) Verify or unverify articles
- (Guide Enterprise only) Change article owner
To update articles in bulk
- In Guide, click the Manage articles () icon in the sidebar.
- Find the articles you want to update by browsing, searching, or using a new or existing articles list.
- Select one or more articles to update.
You can select a maximum of 30 articles at a time. To select 30 items at once, select the check box beside the number of results at the top.
- Click one of the bulk actions menus at the bottom, then select an option.
The bulk actions that are available depend on your plan.
- Click to confirm that you'd like to perform the action, or enter your update, if necessary.
Some actions require an additional step:
- For assign, select a team member and enter a note, then click Assign.
- For change labels, select or deselect labels to add or remove them or enter a new label, then click Change.
For more information, see Changing article labels in bulk.
- For restore, select a section for the article, then click Restore.
- For scheduled publishing, select a date and time for publishing, then click Schedule.
The action is applied to all the selected articles.