When you’re ready to sign up for new Zendesk Chat account, you have the following options:
- A Chat-only account
- A new Chat+Support account
- A new Chat account to integrate with your existing Support account
When you first sign up for Zendesk Chat, you'll automatically be placed on a free 14-day trial. Your trial account will give you access to all the features of the Enterprise plan, such as unlimited chats, triggers, departments, full widget customization, and a weekly analytics report. After 14 days, the trial will end, but you can continue using Zendesk Chat for free on the Lite plan.
For details on the plans available, see Zendesk Chat's pricing page.
If you are already a Zendesk Support customer, and want to add Chat to your account
- Log in to your Zendesk Support account.
- Click the Product Tray icon () at the top of the page, and select Chat.
- Follow the on-board instructions to sign up for a Chat trial account.
- Visit https://www.zendesk.com/register/ to sign up for trial accounts.
If you are a new customer and want to sign up for a standalone Chat account
- Visit https://www.zendesk.com/chat/ and click Start my free trial.