What you'll need
Skill level: Moderate
Zendesk Explore Professional
Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
Ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the query
To create the query
- In Zendesk Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries Library, click New Query.
- Now, select a dataset containing the satisfaction rating data you'll need to build the query.
Select Zendesk: Tickets. Query Builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, expand Tickets, click Solved tickets, then click Apply.
- From the list, expand Customer satisfaction, click % Satisfaction rated and % Satisfaction score, then click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- Expand the Assignee menu, then click Assignee name.
- Click Visualization type (), then select Column.
- Click % Satisfaction rated, change the axis to Dual, then click Apply.
- Repeat the step above for the % Satisfaction score metric.
- Click Chart configuration (), then Secondary axes, and change Type of secondary series to Column.
- Under SUM(% Satisfaction rated) set the Max value to 1.
- Tick Hide title under each metric, and hide the axis under one of the metrics.
- Click Chart configuration (), then click Display format. Change the display format for % Satisfaction rated and % Satisfaction score to %.
- Click Chart configuration (), then click Displayed values and change Show value to Show.
And you're done! Check out the screenshot below as an example of the finished result with one agent selected.
If you'd like to mimic the Insights report exactly, you can add the filters below.
- Under Filters click Add. Then in the Time - Ticket solved menu, click Ticket solved - Date. Then edit the date range to the last 30 days. For more information on this check out Editing dates and date ranges.
- To filter the top 5 agents by ticket solves click Result manipulation (), then Top/bottom. Set Top to 5 results, and set Strategy to On columns. Check out Creating a top/bottom filter for more on setting up this kind of filter.
- If you want to show results only where the number of satisfaction surveys offered was greater than 30, you will need to open the Metrics panel, click Customer satisfaction then Rated satisfaction tickets and then click Apply.
- From there click Result manipulation (), then Metric filter and slide the counter under Rated satisfaction tickets to above 30. There's more on setting this up in Selecting the metric result range.