In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a query that shows you any bad satisfaction ratings submitted with a comment in the previous day and the ticket group to which the ticket was assigned. This recipe is the Explore equivalent of the Insights recipe Bad ratings with comments.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 15 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the query
To create the query
- In Zendesk Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries Library, click New Query.
- Now, select a dataset containing the satisfaction update data you'll need to build the query.
Select Zendesk: Ticket updates. Query Builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, expand Customer Satisfaction, click Bad initial satisfaction ratings, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, expand Ticket, click Ticket ID and Ticket group, then click Apply.
- From the same list, expand Customer satisfaction, click Ticket satisfaction comment, then click Apply.
- Click Ticket satisfaction comment, then on the Excluded tab, tick NULL to exclude ratings without comments.
- Click Filters, expand Customer satisfaction, click Ticket satisfaction rating, then click Apply.
- Click Ticket satisfaction rating, then on the Selected tab, tick Bad.
- Click Filters, expand Time - Ticket update, click Update - Date, then click Apply.
- In the Filters panel, click Update - Date, then Edit date ranges, then set date range to Yesterday.
The query is complete! Check out the screenshot below as an example of the completed report.