This recipe shows you how to combine zero agent replies into the one agent reply bracket when using the Agent replies brackets attribute.
What you'll need
Skill level: Moderate
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
- Open a query that uses the Agent replies brackets attribute, for example, Explore Recipe: Percentage satisfaction score based on agent replies.
- In query builder, click the calculations icon () on the right sidebar and click Standard calculated attribute.
On the Standard calculated attribute page, enter a Name for the attribute (for example LB Agent replies brackets), and then enter the following formula:
ELIF (VALUE(Agent replies)=1)
ELIF (VALUE(Agent replies)=2)
ELIF (VALUE(Agent replies)>2 AND VALUE(Agent replies)<=5)
ELIF (VALUE(Agent replies)>5)
ENDIFTip: If you're working in a language other than English, read this article to help you enter Explore formulas in your language.
- Click Save.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose the custom attribute you created LB Agent replies brackets.
You will no longer see a bracket for 0 replies because it is merged within the 1 reply bracket: