The email messages that you send to your leads, contacts, and deals can be removed from the lead, contact, and deal cards if needed. You can also remove email messages from the Inbox in the Communication Center.
To remove an email message from a lead, contact, or deal card
- From a lead, contact, or deal card, click open an email message in the activity feed.
- Click the More icon, then select Remove from Sell.
On the deal card, this command is called Remove from deal.
The email message is immediately deleted from Sell. There is no confirmation prompt, so make sure that you really want to remove the message before proceeding.
You can also remove an email message from a deal in the Inbox in the Communication Center.
To remove an email message from a deal in the Communication Center
- From the Communications Center page, select Inbox or Sent, then locate the message you want to remove. You can use the Associated to Deal filter to refine the list of email messages.
- Click the deal link that is displayed next to the name of the email message.
- Deselect the checkbox of the associated deal or deals that you want to remove this email from.
The selected email message is immediately deleted from the deal card.