If you work with both Zendesk Sell and Zendesk Support, you can configure the Sell-Support integration to access support tickets in Sell, and to see Sell data from your Support interface.
Connecting to Zendesk Support allows you and your team to see the complete picture when it comes to your customers in Sell. You'll be able to see the history of Support correspondence from your contacts when you click on them, and currently open tickets are highlighted to give you the most relevant information helping to increase the odds of closing and renewing your deals.
To enable the Sell-Support integration
- In Sell, click the Settings icon (), then select Tools > Integrations.
- Select the Zendesk Support integration, and click Enable.
- Enter your Zendesk Support domain name and click Enable.
- Click to agree to the privacy terms and continue.
If you don't have a Support account yet, you are prompted to activate a new Support account for a trial period. When you've created your account, you can come back to Tools > Integrations to re-enter your domain name and enable the integration.
- Click Allow to permit Sell to access your Zendesk Support account.
The Zendesk Support Integration screen shows that Support and Sell are connected, and your Zendesk Support tickets are being synchronized to Sell. Depending on the number of tickets in your account, this sync can take a while. You'll get an email notification when the sync is complete.In the Sell App in Support - Installed section, you can configure some additional settings. Any changes you make are automatically saved:
- In Assign Status, you can select the Sell user that will be assigned all leads that are created in Support
- In Assign Owner, you can set the lead to be created when it is in one of the following states:
You can allocate the lead to any owner in your organization.
- In Assign Source, if you have lead sources set up for your account, you can select the lead source that is set when you create a lead from a Support ticket (see Tracking lead sources).