This article covers the following topics:
You will need to ensure the following is set up prior to your integration:
- You have a Zendesk Sell account on any modern plan level. The account must be a Zendesk account, see Migrating your Sell account to Zendesk.
- You have a Zendesk Support account on a Team, Professional, or Enterprise plan.
- Your Sell and Support accounts are on the same Zendesk subdomain.
- You have admin rights in both Sell and Support, see Editing user permissions to grant admin rights to a user in Sell, and Adding an administrator for Support.
Setting up the Sell-Support integration
To enable the Sell-Support integration
- In Sell, click the Settings icon (), then go to Integrations > Integrations.
- Select the Zendesk Support integration, and click Enable.
- Check that you have the right permissions and that your Sales team can access tickets, then click Next.
- Click Allow, to permit Sell to have access to your Zendesk Support account.
- (Optional) To drag the widget to a more prominent position, go to Layouts.
Congratulations, you have now set up the integration between Zendesk Sell and Zendesk Support and the Zendesk Sell app in Support has been installed.To apply any further configurations, go to the Zendesk Support section > Sell app in Support - Installed. There you can configure additional settings. Any changes you make are automatically saved:
- In Assign Owner, you can select the Sell user that will be assigned all leads that are created in Support.
- In Assign Status, you can set the lead to be created when it is in one of the following states:
You can allocate the lead to any owner in your organization.
- In Assign Source, if you have lead sources set up for your account, you can select the lead source that is set when you create a lead from a Support ticket, see Tracking lead sources.