Viewing and managing your Sell data is largely done using the Leads, Contacts, and Deals pages. On these pages, you can view lists and click into individual records for leads, contacts, and deals.
These views of your data can be customized by applying filters. For example, you can choose to only view those customers that you’ve tagged as premium, or you can view only those contacts who are current customers, or by who the owner of the contact is. There are endless possibilities for customizing how you view your data.
Your options for viewing your data in Sell include the following:
- You can use global search to locate your data (see Searching the data in your Sell account).
- You can view your data as lists and individual records in the Leads, Contacts, and Deals pages.
- You can customize your lists of data using filters (for example, only showing premium customers).
- You can save these customized, filtered views of your data as smart lists, which you can easily access at any time (see Creating and using smart lists).
- You manage your lists and views in the Working Center (see Using the Working Center to view and manage your smart lists).
- Your data can also be viewed and analyzed using Sell reports (see Reports Overview).
As described in Changing how your Leads, Contacts, and Deals data is displayed, there are several views in each of the Leads, Contacts, and Deals pages that help you sort through and manage your data.
These views contain lists of your data, which are referred to as working lists. Your working list displays your data (the list of your leads, for example) and as you apply filters to your lists your working lists reflect those modified views of your data.
As you customize the views of your data, you can create smart lists. These are saved views of your data that you can easily access at any time without having to once again customize a view with filters or select specific leads and contacts and deals. In other words, if you’ve filtered your list of leads in a certain way that you want to use again in the future, you can save it as a smart list.For more information about creating and using smart lists, see Creating and using smart lists.
When you create smart lists they are easily accessible from the Working Center. This provides access to the smart lists you’ve created for your leads, contacts, and deals.
From the Working Center you can view all your smart lists and the leads, contacts, and deals you have access to (depending on which Working Center you have open). You can also create new smart lists and also define smart list templates.
For more information about the Working Center, see Using the Working Center to view and manage your smart lists. For information about setting up smart list templates, see Creating and using smart list templates.