This Explore query enables you to report on the number of tickets solved by articles linked to the ticket using the Knowledge Capture app.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
- Zendesk Guide Lite, Professional, or Enterprise
- The Zendesk Knowledge Capture app must be installed. Additionally, the app must have collected some data by using it for a while. See Installing the Knowledge Capture app.
How to create the report in Explore
Use the following steps to create this report in Explore.
- In Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Guide > Knowledge Capture > Guide: Knowledge Capture, then click New query. Query builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Knowledge Capture tickets > Resolution article tickets, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Time - Ticket solved > Ticket solved - Month, then click Apply.
The current query setup will match the following screenshot:
- By default, Explore chose a column chart to best display the data. To change this, click the Visualization type () icon.
- The query was, by default named New query. Click the New query text and replace it with a title of your own.
- Finally, click Save.