You can view and manage your autoreply-related email triggers and web form settings, and your related Monthly Active User activity, in Admin Center.
This article discusses the following topics:
Viewing the Autoreplies admin page
To open the Autoreplies admin page
- In Admin Center, click Channels in the sidebar, then select Bots and automations > Bots.
- Click Manage autoreplies.
The Autoreplies admin page includes the following tabs:
- The Email tab, which displays the triggers associated with autoreplies (Standard and Advanced).
- The Web form tab, which displays options for activating and deactivating web forms and the web form channel.
The Email tab
The Email tab lists the triggers associated with autoreplies. These are active triggers that include the following actions:
- Autoreply with articles
- Autoreply (Advanced AI add-on users only)
On this tab, you can:
- Create a trigger by clicking the Create trigger button.
- Open an existing trigger by clicking the trigger in the Trigger name list.
For more information on working with email autoreplies, see Configuring email autoreplies to deflect requests.
The Web form tab
The Web form tab displays options for including autoreplies with articles in your ticket forms.
It contains two sections:
- Web form, where you can activate or deactivate autoreplies with articles for the web form.
- Active web forms where you can view any ticket forms incorporating autoreplies, and activate or deactivate autoreplies on these forms.
For information on these options, see Using autoreplies with your web forms.
Viewing your Monthly Active Users for autoreplies
You can monitor your MAU consumption each month, and compare your usage to the MAU allocation included with your plan, on the AI and bots usage dashboard in Admin Center.
See About Monthly Active Users for Zendesk bots for more information.
Why is it not possible to see and customize the default triggers made by the AnswerBot in the Messaging solution? Is this on your roadmap?
I don't believe that we've heard this feature request before. I encourage you to post it to the product feedback forum, where other users can upvote the idea and, if it's something enough users are interested in, then a product manager may review it for the future.
Here's a link to that forum: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200132066
And if you haven't posted there before, here is information on how to write an effective feedback post.
Please sign in to leave a comment.