Zendesk Sunshine is available with all plan levels of the Zendesk Suite. The version of Sunshine you have access to will depend on the version of the Suite you purchased.
This article includes information about the Zendesk Sunshine legacy plan types.
Legacy Sunshine plans
The Zendesk Sunshine plans are:
- Sunshine Lite: Is included with the Zendesk Suite Team and Growth plans. With this plan, you can create up to 100,000 custom objects and 100,000 relationships. Sunshine Lite also includes Zendesk events (with 90-day retention) and Zendesk profiles.
- Sunshine Team: Is included with the Zendesk Suite Professional plan. With this plan, you can create up to 250,000 custom objects and 250,000 relationships. Sunshine Team also includes Zendesk events, with 12,500 custom events per day (with one year retention) and Zendesk profiles.
- Sunshine Professional: Is included with the Zendesk Suite Enterprise plan. It includes one million custom objects and one million relationships. It also includes Zendesk events, 25,000 custom events per day (with one year retention), and five external profiles per person.
- Sunshine Enterprise: Is included with the Zendesk Suite Enterprise Plus plan. It includes 25 million custom objects and 25 million relationships. It also includes Zendesk events, 100,000 custom events per day (with three year retention), and 15 external profiles per person.
The feature set is the same whether it's included in the Suite plan or it was purchased as a paid plan with a Support plan.
Viewing your plan type
Only account owners can view their plan subscription information. If you do not have permission to view the plan subscription, ask your account owner for the plan name.
To view your plan name and features by plan type
- In Admin Center, click Account in the sidebar, then select Billing > Subscription.