This Explore recipe shows you how to find how many tickets each of your users submit.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
Use the following steps to create this report in Explore.
- In Explore, click the reports ( ) icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Support - Tickets, then click New report. The report builder opens.
- Next, add your metrics, the things you want to measure; in this case, the number of tickets created. In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Tickets > Tickets, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Requester/user > Requester name, then click Apply.
- Optionally, from the list of attributes, you may want to choose an attribute under Time - ticket created or Time - ticket solved, which will allow you to slice this data by week or month, for example.