Zendesk Sell provides you with a modern and easy-to-use sales CRM to maximize sales productivity, pipeline visibility, and revenue. This includes sales pipeline management with native voice, SMS, email tracking for leads and contacts, sales goal, and forecasting capabilities.
This article contains the following sections:
About current Zendesk Sell plans
All Zendesk Sell plans include these fundamental features:
- Sales pipeline management including leads, contacts and deals
- Call tracking and recording
- Email tracking
- Calendar integration
- Fully-featured mobile CRM
- Apps and integrations (pre-built)
- Pre-built sales dashboards
- Onboarding and adoption resources
The current Sell plans are:
- Zendesk Sell Team: It includes the fundamental features you need to track and organize your sales activities.
- Zendesk Sell Growth: Includes all the features in the Zendesk Sell Team plus additional features to give you a full set of sales tools including prospecting and enrichment tools, sales forecasting, and advanced reporting.
- Zendesk Sell Professional: Includes all the features in the Zendesk Sell Growth plus additional features for growing even faster with advanced customization and automation.
- Zendesk Sell Enterprise: Includes all the features in the Zendesk Sell Professional plus enterprise-level features tailored to your needs including the highest usage capacity.
About legacy Sell plans
The legacy Sell plans are:
- Sell Team: This plan includes email integration, up to three paid users, one custom sales pipeline, built-on click-to-dial and call recording, a fully-featured mobile CRM, and support for pre-built apps and integrations.
- Sell Professional: This plan includes all the features of Sell Team, with the addition of unlimited paid users, support for custom apps, personalized bulk emailing, unlimited email templates, sales goals and forecasting, unlimited custom fields, and advanced call analytics.
- Sell Enterprise: This plan includes all the features of Sell Professional, with the addition of activity reports, advanced permissions, product catalog, lead and deal scoring, task automation, and customized notifications.
- Sell Elite: This plan includes all the features of Sell Enterprise, with additional customization options, unlimited API access and hands-on support.
The legacy Sell add-ons are:
- Reach Basic: this add-on includes email sequences (up to 50 active enrollments per user), 1,000 enrichment credits per user per month, and 25 prospecting credits per user per month.
- Reach Standard: this add-on includes email sequences (up to 300 active enrollments per user), 3,500 enrichment credits per user per month, and 150 prospecting credits per user per month.
- Reach Advanced: this add-on includes email sequences (unlimited active enrollments per user), 10,000 enrichment credits per user per month, and 300 prospecting credits per user per month.
Starting in April 2022, these legacy plans were replaced by the current Sell plans. Zendesk Sell customers with legacy Sell plans can upgrade to the current plans. Legacy Support plan customers can buy the current Sell plans only if they upgrade to the current Support plans. Otherwise, they can purchase these legacy Sell plans. Contact your account representative or Zendesk Customer Support for more information.
Viewing your plan type
Account owners and admins can view their plan subscription information. Only account owners and billing admins can make changes to a subscription.
To view your subscription
- In the Admin Center, click Account in the sidebar, then select Billing > Subscription.
A summary of your current subscription appears with details about your plan type and features.