You can choose to be notified when important events occur in your Sell account. For example, you can receive a notification when a new lead is assigned to you. See Setting up notifications in Sell.
Sell also provides the tools to help you monitor if the recipients of the email messages that you’ve sent from Sell are opening and interacting with your email messages.
You can set up a personal notification to be alerted when a recipient opens an email you’ve sent.
To create an opened email personal notification
- Click Settings (), then select Manage > Notifications.
- On the Personalized Notifications tab, you can create a custom notification. Click the Add Notification button.
- Select either the Leads, Contacts, or Deals options, depending on what you want to be notified about.
- Click Add Filter.
- Select the filter have me as a Collaborator/Owner.
- Click Save and choose triggers.
- Click Add trigger.
- Select the your email was first viewed trigger.
- Select how you want to be notified – by Web alert, Email, or Mobile alert.
- Click Save and activate.
Your new notification is now active. As indicated by the name of the trigger, this notification is only sent once – when the recipient first opens the email message.
Sell also automatically tracks if email messages are opened (viewed) and if the links contained within them (if any) are clicked. You can see this information in the activity feed on lead, contact, and deal cards, and also in your list of email messages in the Communication Center.
Changing your Sell notification email
You can always change the email address that your Sell notifications go to by editing your profile in Sell > Settings > Manage > Profile.