Content Cues offers a list of articles you may want to keep up to date. The list of articles is limited to the top 1000 articles in your knowledge base.
Each entry on the suggestion list includes the following columns:
- Article - the name of the article that is being recommended for updating
- Suggestion - a suggestion to either update or archive the article
- Cue created - when Content Cues created this suggestion for you
- Language - the language of the article
To review suggested articles
- In Guide, click the Manage articles icon (), then click Content Cues.
- Click the Articles to review tab.
- Open the suggestion by clicking anywhere on the cue.
The cue displays:
- The reason why the article has been suggested for review
- When the cue was created
- A set of helpful attributes
- Options to view the article or dismiss the cue
- Take any of the following actions:
- Click the View article to open it in edit mode.
- Click Dismiss cue to remove the cue from the list.
For information about dismissing or resolving the suggestion, see Dismissing Content Cues to tidy up the suggestions list.
Maybe I'm missing something...but how is the "Update" content cue data different from looking at the most viewed articles in reporting over the same period (e.g. last 60 days)?
The Content Cues will give you an overview of the articles that needs to be updated or archived using our AI technology. Unlike the most viewed articles in reporting, it will also provide recommendations and the reasons why it thinks the article needs to be updated.
Thank you for your response. In my three Help Centers, the articles that are being suggested for updates contain only a reason based on number of views. For example:
Please sign in to leave a comment.