Content Cues offers a list of articles you may want to keep up to date. The list of articles is limited to the top 1000 articles in your knowledge base.
Each entry on the suggestion list includes the following columns:
- Article - the name of the article that is being recommended for updating
- Suggestion - a suggestion to either update or archive the article
- Cue created - when Content Cues created this suggestion for you
- Language - the language of the article
To review suggested articles
- In Guide, click the Manage articles icon (), then click Content Cues.
- Click the Articles to review tab.
- Open the suggestion by clicking anywhere on the cue.
The cue displays:
- The reason why the article has been suggested for review
- When the cue was created
- A set of helpful attributes
- Options to view the article or dismiss the cue
- Take any of the following actions:
- Click the View article to open it in edit mode.
- Click Dismiss cue to remove the cue from the list.
For information about dismissing or resolving the suggestion, see Dismissing Content Cues to tidy up the suggestions list.