In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a report that shows solved ticket trends by assignee name. In this example the data will be restricted to the last 90 days, however you can modify the report to report on any date range.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
Use the following steps to create this report in Explore.
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Support - Tickets, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Tickets > Solved Tickets, then click Apply.
- Ensure the metric aggregator for the metric is set to D_COUNT. For more information, see Choosing metric aggregators.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Time - Ticket solved > Ticket solved - Week of year, then click Apply.
- Click on the Ticket solved - Week of year attribute, then click Edit date ranges and open the Advanced tab. Set the date range to the last 90 days.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Assignee > Assignee name, then click Apply.
- From the Visualization type ( ) menu, click Sparkline.
The report is now complete.
For more information on customizing the appearance of this report, see Chart types for comparing trends over time.