You can declutter your knowledge base by archiving articles that are not being viewed by your customers. When you archive an article, it is removed from your knowledge base, (although it can be restored later if required).
Content Cues offers a list of the suggested articles to archive. This list includes:
- Up to 30 articles that have had 0 views in the last 60 days
- Up to 30 articles that have a Work in progress status, and have had 0 updates in the last 90 days
- Article - the name of the article that is being recommended for archiving
- Views - the number of times a visitor has viewed the article recently
- Last updated - how long it has been since the article was last updated
To review articles that have been suggested to archive
- In Guide, click the Manage articles icon (), then click Content Cues.
- Click the Articles to review tab.
- Open the suggestion by clicking anywhere on the cue.
The cue displays:
- A link to the article’s edit page
- The number of times the article has been viewed in the past 60 days
- Options to dismiss, resolve, or archive the article
- Take any of the following actions:
- Click the article title to open it in edit mode.
- Click Dismiss cue, to remove the cue from the list without making a suggested change.
- Click Dismiss, to remove the cue from the list if you have already made a change to the article.
- Click Archive article, then click Yes, archive and resolve, to move the article into your knowledge base archive and mark the cue as resolved. You can restore the article later if necessary, see Viewing and restoring archived articles.