I can't sign in to the Zendesk Support mobile app (iOS or Android).
- Able to sign into agent interface (subdomain.zendesk.com/agent).
- Using Zendesk Support native authentication (username/password).
- The user role is agent or admin (not end-user).
To solve authentication issues in the Zendesk Support mobile app, follow the troubleshooting steps below:
Enable Mobile App from Admin Center > Account > Security > More settings.
- If you do not have a password for your Support account, create one by following the steps outlined in the article: How do I reset my password when I can't sign in?
Check in Admin Center on the API dashboard to make sure Password access is enabled. This setting must be enabled for the mobile apps to allow login.
If you are an admin, use the button below to select your subdomain to navigate to your API settings page. Check if the Password access setting is enabled.
If you have SSO enabled on your account, the Password access option doesn't play a role in accessing the app.
- Use the non-host-mapped subdomain for your Support account, yoursubdomain.zendesk.com.
- Check the email address used to sign in. The email address must be the primary email address on the agent profile.
For more information, see the article: About the Zendesk Support mobile app.