For added security, Zendesk tracks the devices used to access your account. It also tracks third-party applications that accessed your account on your behalf.
Check the list on a regular basis for any suspicious devices or applications. You can view the information in your user profile; nobody else has access to the information.
New devices are added when somebody (presumably you) signs in to your account from a new device. You can get an email notification when a new device is added. Follow up if it's not you.
To review the devices and third-party applications that accessed your account
- Click your profile image on the upper-right side of the page, then click the View profile option.
- Open the Security Settings tab.
- Click the Devices & Apps link on the right side of the menu bar.
- Review the My Devices and Third-party Applications sections.
- Do any of the following:
- To remove a device, click Remove. Reset your password immediately if you think the device is unauthorized. You'll need to sign in with the device again to reauthorize the device.
- To rename a device, click the name and rename it.
- To get an email notification each time somebody signs in from a new device, select the On option in the Email Notifications section.
- To revoke an application's authorization, click Revoke. You'll need to reauthorize the application to access the account again.