Note: Zendesk has renamed our bot capabilities. Answer Bot is now Zendesk bots. Flow Builder is bot builder, and Article Recommendations are autoreplies. For more information on this change, see this announcement. In the near future, the Explore dashboard described in this article will be updated with the new names.
In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a report that shows the effectiveness of Answer Bot by looking at the number of attempts, answers, clicks, and eventual resolutions.
What you'll need
Skill level: Moderate
Time Required: 20 mins
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Zendesk Answer Bot
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
How to create the report in Explore
To create the report
- In Zendesk Explore, click the reports ( ) icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Answer Bot > Answer Bot - Article Recommendations, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- Next, add the metrics. In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Answer Bot answers > Attempts, Answers, Clicks, and Resolutions then click Apply.
- From the Visualization type () menu, choose Funnel.
- From the Chart configuration () menu, click Chart.
- On the Chart page, change Computation method to Percent of the first element.
The report is then complete. See an example below in the screenshot.
For more information about improving Answer Bot results, check out our Answer Bot Resources.