As described in Integrating your Google calendar to Sell and Integrating your Exchange calendar to Sell, you can set up an external Google or Exchange calendar to be the default calendar in Sell and manage your appointments in those calendars.
If you use Apple Calendar to manage your appointments (called events in Apple Calendar), you cannot directly integrate them with Sell; however, you can sync your Apple Calendar events to Sell using the Google and Exchange calendar integrations.
To sync your Apple Calendar events to Google or Exchange
- If you haven't already done so, set up the Google or Exchange calendar integration in Sell (see Integrating your Google calendar to Sell or Integrating your Exchange calendar to Sell).
- On your Mac, open the Calendar application.
- Select Calendar > Preferences from the application menu.
- On the Accounts tab you’ll see your existing email accounts. Click the + (add) button to add a new email account.
- Select either Google or Exchange.
- If you selected Google, follow the Google set up prompts to authorize and set up the new account and choose to sync the calendar. If you chose Exchange, sign in to the email account you want to use and complete the new account set up process.
When you create new events in Apple Calendar, you need to select the Google or Exchange calendar as the calendar for that event.
Your Apple Calendar events sync with Google or Exchange every 15 minutes. After your Apple Calendar events have synced with your Google or Exchange account, your Google or Exchange account will sync with Sell and the event (appointment) will appear on the Calendars page in Sell.