If you already use a Microsoft 365 account to manage your appointments, tasks, and contacts, you can connect your Microsoft 365 account with Sell. This enables you to use both Sell and Microsoft 365 together to manage your customer relationships and sales pipeline.
To connect your Microsoft 365 calendar with Sell
- On the Sell sidebar, click Settings (), then click Integrations > Calendars.
- Click + Add Microsoft 365 Calendar.
- Sign in with your Microsoft 365 account
- Enter the calendar account settings. This includes entering a name for the calendar as it will appear in Sell and which calendars you want to be visible in Sell. Choose the calendar for your Microsoft 365 account.
- Click the Default Calendar drop-down list and select the calendar you just selected as the visible calendar.Note: If you leave the dropdown selection as 'Sell Calendar', your appointments will not sync with Microsoft 365.
- Click Complete Account Setup and the Microsoft 365 calendar will appear on the Calendar Accounts page in Sell.
On the Calendar Accounts page you can also add a logo to include in your email invites for new appointments.