As described in Connecting your Google calendar to Sell and Connecting your Microsoft 365 calendar to Sell, you can set up an external Google or Microsoft 365 calendar to be the default calendar in Sell and manage your appointments in those calendars.
If you use Apple calendar to manage your appointments (called events in Apple calendar), you cannot directly integrate them with Sell. However, you can sync your Apple calendar events to Sell using the Google and Microsoft 365 calendar integrations.
To sync your Apple calendar events to Google or Microsoft 365
- If you haven't already done so, set up the Google or Microsoft 365 calendar integration in Sell (see Connecting your Google calendar to Sell or Connecting your Microsoft 365 calendar to Sell).
- On your Mac, open the Calendar application.
- In the calendar menu, click Calendar > Preferences.
- On the Accounts tab you’ll see your existing email accounts. Click Add (+) to add a new email account.
- Select either Google or Microsoft 365.
- If you chose Google, follow the Google setup prompts to authorize and set up the new account, and choose to sync the calendar. If you chose Microsoft 365, sign in to the email account you want to use and complete the new account set up process.
When you create new events in Apple calendar, you need to select the Google or Microsoft 365 calendar as the calendar for that event.
Your Apple calendar events sync with Google or Microsoft 365 every 15 minutes. After your Apple calendar events have synced with your Google or Microsoft 365 account, your Google or Microsoft 365 account will sync with Sell and the event (appointment) will appear on the Calendars page in Sell.