A full Explore dashboard might be difficult to view on some devices with a smaller screen, like a phone. If the dashboard owner enables permissions, you can view widgets as slides on both your mobile and desktop devices.
If you are a dashboard owner you must first enable the widget slides interaction options (see Configuring widget slides).
To view widgets as slides
- On a dashboard, hover over any report.
- Click the Slides icon () in the lower right corner. You will automatically be
redirected to the slides view.
- To navigate to the next or previous widgets, click the arrows () on either side of the report.
- You can also view all filters applied to the widget by selecting the Filters
() icon in the upper right hand corner.
- To return back to the dashboard view, click the () icon.
The ability to view a dashboard widgets as slides it controlled by the dashboard owner -- see Configuring widget slides
Thank you @...! I deleted my question because I figured it out... I was having difficulty because of the way the slide options menu was showing the naming of the reports. All set now.
Please sign in to leave a comment.