This guide walks you through the steps you can take before deploying Zendesk Chat to provide live chat support to your customers.
- Introduction: Planning your live chat deployment
- Step 1 (Deployment guide): Align chat goals with business objectives
- Step 2 (Deployment guide): Manage customer experience and chat volume
- Step 3 (Deployment guide): Determine your staffing requirements
- Step 4 (Deployment guide): Train your agents
- Step 5 (Deployment guide): Build a chat workflow
- Step 6 (Deployment guide): Monitor success metrics and improve chat deployment
Zendesk Chat is a faster and more personal way to engage your customers. With the highest satisfaction score amongst all channels, Zendesk Chat is essential to offering a complete support experience to customers.
This guide is intended to help support managers and administrators deploy live chat on their website. It brings together our collective live chat knowledge and experience into one comprehensive resource, offering high-level guidance and best practice tips for every aspect of chat.
Effectively planning out your chat deployment can help channel more interactions into chat, reduce operating costs, increase customer satisfaction, boost agent productivity, and make an impact on sales conversions.
Next: Step 1: Align chat goals with business objectives
Please sign in to leave a comment.