How can I stop receiving email notifications when a ticket is assigned to me?
Any admin on the account can adjust the trigger that is responsible for sending these email notifications. Click on the button to navigate to your account settings:
Alter the trigger to exclude a specific user following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Admin Center.
- Click Objects and rules.
- Under Business rules select Triggers.
- Click the name of the trigger in question, for example: Notify assignee of assignment
- Under Conditions > Meet ALL of the following conditions > Add condition
- Add Object > Ticket > Assignee | Is not | Your agent name
- Repeat this process of adding conditions until you have included all the agents who do not wish to receive these email notifications.
For more information about issues with notifications, see the below articles: