Conversational Data Orchestration is a feature set for automating workflows based on events. It's powered by Zendesk Integration Services (ZIS), a set of Zendesk-hosted web services that let you integrate Zendesk with other systems and applications. ZIS takes care of common integration needs, such as:
- Executing business logic and making API requests in response to events. This logic can include conditional branching.
- Securely managing connections to other systems. Your integration can use these connections to authenticate API requests to Zendesk and third-party systems.
- Storing integration metadata, including:
- Customer settings, such as the name of the Slack channel to use for automated messages.
- Relationships between objects, such as the link between a Shopify customer and a Zendesk user.
To learn how to use ZIS to build integrations, refer to Zendesk Integration Services in the developer docs.
For answers to common questions about ZIS, refer to ZIS FAQs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.