You can attach media to your help center knowledge base articles.
When you attach media to an article, you can select the file you want to attach from the media library, a place to store and manage images and attachments.
To attach media to an article
- In your help center or Guide Admin, create a new article or edit an existing article.
- Click Article settings at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click Manage attachments.
The media library opens and displays all media attached to this article. You can select the tabs to display the media you want to work with:
- This article: Displays all media attached to this article.
- Your media: Displays all media that you've uploaded to your account.
- All media (Guide admins only): Displays all media that have been uploaded to your account.
- If you want to upload a new attachment to the media library, click Upload media, then browse to the attachment you want to upload and click Open to add it to the media library.
Note: Alternatively, you can drag and drop your media file directly into the media library to upload it.
- Select the media you want to attach, then click Attach media
The media appears with other article attachments under the Attachments section in Article settings.
- Click Save.
If the article has been published, the attachments now appear as links at the bottom of the published article.