The similar ticket feature enables agents to see a list of similar tickets in the Intelligence section of the context panel when they are working on a ticket. By seeing how similar issues were addressed, agents are able to solve tickets more efficiently.
This article contains the following topics:
Understanding similar tickets
To see results in the Similar tickets tab in Intelligence, the current ticket must have an intent predicted and high intent confidence.
To be considered similar, tickets must:
- Share the same intent predicted by intelligent triage as the current ticket.
- Have a high intent confidence.
- Be in a status of Solved or Closed.
- Share a significant number of keywords.
If these conditions aren’t met, the Similar tickets tab header shows 0, and no tickets appear in the list.
When an agent opens Intelligence, the Macros tab will have initial focus. If there aren’t any suggested macros, the Similar tickets tab will have initial focus.
Viewing similar tickets
In Intelligence, agents can view tickets similar to the one they’re currently working on. You can click View more to open the complete list of similar tickets in a new tab in Support.
To view similar tickets
- In the Zendesk Agent Workspace, open any ticket.
- Click the Intelligence icon () to open the section.
- Click the Similar tickets tab, if it’s not already selected.
- Click any of the tickets in the list to open the ticket in a new tab in Support.