The Zendesk Guide Helpcenter is a great tool to use for an internal knowledge base however there are some limitations.
• Notifications are currently limited in the sense that you only receive notifications if you are following an article.
- If there is an admin/manager who is responsible for tracking internal comments on these articles it becomes very difficult when there are several articles which ALL need to be followed.
• Bulk follow option: There are currently settings in place to bulk change author and owner of articles however I suggest adding a bulk "follow this article" option.
• Other than following articles it would be great to have a feature such as "content moderation" to manage and overview staff comments and activity on articles in the Helpcenter.
edited to add a few points/explanations -
- Agents leaving the team and comments to their written articles go nowhere. We need an easy way to reroute comments/moderate them. This could be done by:
- Bulk changing author/owner, if that would result into notifications about comments being delivered to the “new” owner/author.
- Enabling to follow whole sections or the whole Knowledgebase
- Enabling content moderation not only for end-users, but also for agent comments
Please sign in to leave a comment.