A ticket form is a set of predefined ticket fields for a specific support request. You can create multiple ticket forms. For more information about creating ticket forms, see Creating ticket forms to support multiple request types.
When you have multiple ticket forms available to end-users, you can customize the instructions that end-users see asking users to select the appropriate support request form. A drop-down list of the available forms appears below the text.
You can also change the order of the forms in the drop-down list. For more information, see Changing the order of your ticket forms.
You can link directly to a ticket form in your Help Center if you want to present a group of end-users with a specific request form instead of asking them to select the appropriate form.
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Manage > Ticket forms.
- Enter text in the End-user instructions box on the right.
You can use dynamic content in your end-user instructions. For more information see Creating dynamic content.
- Click Save.
- Get the URL for the ticket form you want to link to by doing one of the following:
- Go to your support request form on your site, select a form from the drop-down list, then copy the URL.
- Go to the Ticket Forms admin page, hover over the name of a ticket form and note the ticket form ID in the bottom left. Replace the ticket form ID in the example URL with your ticket form ID:
- Present the link to customers so that they can open a specific request form in your Help Center.