A ticket form is a set of predefined ticket fields for a specific support request. You can create multiple ticket forms. For more information about creating ticket forms, see Creating ticket forms to support multiple request types .
When you have multiple ticket forms available to end-users, you can customize the instructions that end-users see asking users to select the appropriate support request form. A drop-down list of the available forms appears below the text.
You can also change the order of the forms in the drop-down list. For more information, see Changing the order of your ticket forms .
You can link directly to a ticket form in your Help Center if you want to present a group of end-users with a specific request form instead of asking them to select the appropriate form.
- Click the Admin icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select Ticket forms .
- Enter text in the End-user instructions box on the right.
You can use dynamic content in your end-user instructions. For more information see Creating dynamic content .
- Click Save .
- Get the URL for the ticket form you want to link to by doing one of the following:
- Go to your support request form on your site, select a form from the drop-down list, then copy the URL.
- Go to the Ticket Forms admin page, hover over the name of a ticket form and note the ticket form ID in the bottom left. Replace the ticket form ID in the example URL with your ticket form ID:
https:// mycompany .zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=8613.
- Present the link to customers so that they can open a specific request form in your Help Center.