With the Zendesk Talk dashboard, you can view details about current queue activity, account-wide activity for the current day, and individual agent activity. Filter by numbers or agent groups to get further insight.
This article covers the Talk Team dashboard. If you use Talk Professional or Enterprise, see Analyzing call activity with the Talk Professional dashboard.
Accessing the Talk dashboard
Administrators and agents can view the Talk dashboard.
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Channels > Talk.
- Click the Dashboard tab.
- Select the number or numbers you want to view data for.
Viewing current queue activity
In the Current queue activity section, you can see real-time details about your call queue. For details on each metric, see Zendesk Talk dashboard metrics reference.
Viewing an overview of account call data
The Overview section displays additional metrics on your account's call activity from midnight to midnight for the current day. The time zone is based on your account settings.
The Overview section updates every five minutes or when you refresh the page in your web browser.
For details about Overview metrics, see Zendesk Talk dashboard metrics reference.
Viewing agent activity for Talk Team
The Agent Activity section shows a summary of call activity and current availability status for each agent. For details on the metrics in this section, see Zendesk Talk dashboard metrics reference.
- Narrow down groups in the drop-down menu.
- Change an agent's availability status next to their name.
Granting dashboard access in custom roles (Enterprise only)
In the Enterprise plan, access to the Talk dashboard is controlled by a custom role setting. The role each agent is assigned to determines their permissions. For details, see Creating custom roles and assigning agents (Enterprise).
To edit Talk dashboard access permissions in a custom role
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Manage > People.
- Select Roles.
- Next to the role you want to modify, click edit.
- In the Channels, section, check or clear the box next to Can view Talk dashboard.
- Click Update role.