I can't sign in the Zendesk Support mobile app (iOS or Android).
- Able to sign into agent interface (subdomain.zendesk.com/agent)
- Using Zendesk Support native authentication (username/password)
- User role is agent or admin (not end user).
To solve authentication issues in the Zendesk Support mobile app, try one of the troubleshooting steps below.
- If you do not have a password for your Support account, create one by following the steps outlined in the article: How do I reset my password when I can't sign in?
- Check Admin icon () > Channels > API > Password Access. This setting must be enabled for the mobile apps to allow login.
If you are an admin, use the button below to select your subdomain and be redirected to your API settings page to check if the Password Access setting is enabled.
If you have SSO enabled on your account, the Password Access option doesn't play a role in accessing the app.
- Use the non-host-mapped subdomain for your Support account (yoursubdomain.zendesk.com).
- The email address used to sign-in must be the primary email address on the agent profile.
Note: You can enter your subdomain above only if you are viewing this article in our Help Center. If you're viewing this article in the Web Widget, click the arrow icon () in the upper-right hand corner of the Web Widget to open this article in a new browser tab.