This article contains a reference list of our workflow recipes. For a complete list of resources, see Workflows.
- Manage outages using SLA policies
- Using triggers to manage requests from important customers
- Notifying external email addresses
- Managing your escalation queue
- Sending automated ticket reminders to customers
- How can restricted agents assign tickets to agents outside of their groups?
- Setting up basic change management (IT example)
- Setting up a change management process wizard (IT example)
- User and Organization Fields (Internal IT Example)
- User and Organization Fields (Software Support Example)
- User and Organization Fields (Retail Business Example)
- Using the light agent role for a customer approval workflow
- Setting up Zendesk Support for gamin
- Funneling orders through Zendesk Support
- Creating an approval process