You can change the permissions for a user, to provide more control over the data they can access.
To edit a user's profile (for example, name, email, or password), see Editing a user profile in Sell.
You need admin rights to work with users.
To edit user access permissions
- Click the Settings icon (), then select Manage > Users.
- Click the name of the user you want to edit.
- Select the access type for the user. You can choose from Full access or Limited access (see Understanding access levels and privileges).
- You can set the following additional access:
- Contacts (visible if you selected Limited access): select whether the user can view and update all contacts in the account or only their own contacts.
- Prospects and customers (visible if you selected Limited access): select whether the user can view and update all prospects and customers in the account or only their own prospects and customers. A prospect is a contact with an active deal, and a customer is a contact with a closed deal.
- Admin permissions: check the box to grant the user full administrative privileges (see Managing user permissions).
- Click Deactivate user to deactivate them (see deactivating a user).
- Click Delete user to delete them (see deleting a user).
- Click Save. The user permissions are updated.