If you want to completely remove a user from your Sell account, you can delete the user. Deleting a user is permanent. If you think that you might need to reinstate the user in future, deactivate the user instead.
Note: You can't delete a user that is a manager (that is, they have users who report to them). You'll need to reassign those reportees to a different manager before deleting the user.
You need admin rights to delete a user.
To delete a user
- Click the Settings icon (), then select Manage > Users.
- Click the user you want to delete.
An Edit User page appears.
- Scroll to the Delete user section of the page and click Delete user.
- Assign all the user's leads, contacts, and deals to another user.
Either use the default setting (user's manager) or select a user from the dropdown menu.
Note: The deleted user's email conversations are removed from Sell. All other data is handled as described here.
- Click the checkbox to confirm you want to permanently delete the user.
You must check this box to be able to proceed with deleting the user.
- Click Delete user.
The user is permanently deleted.
Deleting a user is not reflected in your billing. The user's license (seat) is available, so if you add another user, you won't be charged. You can adjust your seat allowance in Settings > Upgrade > Plans and Pricing.