The integration log in Admin Center provides information about data syncing between Zendesk Support and your integrations. It enables you to check that the integrations are running successfully and identify any issues.
About the integration logs
The integration log lists activities in the last 7 days for the following integrations:
- Ticket sync: Synchronization of Zendesk tickets to Salesforce Cases when
they are created or modified in ZendeskNote: Tickets that are created or modified in Salesforce are not included in the integrations log.
- Accounts to Organization sync: Synchronization of Salesforce Accounts to Zendesk organizations in Support when they are created or modified in Salesforce
- Contact to Users sync: Synchronization of Salesforce Contacts to Zendesk users when they are created or modified in Salesforce
- Leads to Users sync: Synchronization of Salesforce Leads to Zendesk users when they are created or modified in Salesforce
- Customer, order, and fulfillment events received by Sunshine profiles and events
- API calls made by a conversation bot. For more information, see Using the Make API call step in a conversation bot
- Error logs for messaging and social channels powered by Sunshine Conversations.
The log contains the following information for each activity:
|Date and time
|The date and time the activity occurred in the viewer's specified timezone.
|The integration name
|The job status: info, warning, error, or debug
|A description of the event. For failed jobs, a message with error details is displayed
Viewing the integration log
You can view the integration log in Admin Center. Activities can be filtered by date and time and by product or status.
- In Admin Center, click Apps and integrations in the sidebar, then select Integrations > Logs.
- On the Integration log page, click Filter and select the date and time in Start date, End date, Start time, and End time.
- (Optional) Specify a product or status.
- Click Apply filters.
- On the Integration log page, click on any row to open the details panel with more information.