You can view and manage your autoreply-related email triggers and web form settings, and your related Monthly Active User (MAU) activity, in Admin Center.
This article discusses the following topics:
Viewing the Autoreplies admin page
To open the Autoreplies admin page
- In Admin Center, click Channels in the sidebar, then select Bots and automations > Bots.
- Click Manage autoreplies.
The Autoreplies admin page includes the following tabs:
The Email tab
The Email tab lists the triggers associated with autoreplies. These are active triggers that include the following actions:
- Autoreply with articles
- Autoreply (Advanced AI add-on users only)
On this tab, you can:
- Create a trigger by clicking the Create trigger button.
- Open an existing trigger by clicking the trigger in the Trigger name list.
For more information on working with email autoreplies, see Configuring email autoreplies to deflect requests.
The Web form tab
The Web form tab displays options for including autoreplies with articles in your ticket forms.
It contains two sections:
- Web form, where you can activate or deactivate autoreplies with articles for the web form.
- Active web forms where you can view any ticket forms incorporating autoreplies, and activate or deactivate autoreplies on these forms.
For information on these options, see Using autoreplies with your web forms.
Viewing your Monthly Active Users for autoreplies
You can monitor your MAU consumption each month, and compare your usage to the MAU allocation included with your plan, on the AI and bots usage dashboard in Admin Center.
See About Monthly Active Users for Zendesk bots for more information.