The Marketplace is the hub for apps to customize Zendesk Support, Zendesk Chat, and Zendesk Sell. In the Marketplace, you'll find easily installable apps and integrations to enhance analytics and reporting, time tracking, agent productivity, and more.
This article includes the following sections:
Use the following links to access more information about apps and the Marketplace:
- For info on enabling, disabling, and updating apps, or other app-related admin tasks, see Managing your installed apps.
- For info on building your own Zendesk app, see our Zendesk developer docs.
Accessing the Marketplace
Visit the Marketplace at zendesk.com/apps.
There are a few different ways you can find the right app in the Marketplace:
- Apps homepage: Scroll through the app icons on the Marketplace homepage. When you see one that looks interesting, hover your cursor over the icon for a brief description of the app. Click the icon to go to the app's page, where you can get more information and download it.
- Searching: Enter search terms into the box at the top right of the Marketplace homepage to locate apps by app name, functionality, or other keyword.
Browsing: Click on the Support or Chat icon on the Marketplace homepage to filter the apps by product.
Click any of the categories displayed on the home page or open the Apps directory to browse and filter all apps.
You can install apps and integrations from the Zendesk Marketplace to enhance analytics and reporting, time tracking, agent productivity, and more. Apps are available for Zendesk Support, Chat, and Sell.
To install an app
- Visit the Marketplace, then browse or search for apps.
- Click the app's icon to go to the app's info page.
- Click the How To Install tab to view and complete any pre-install tasks.
- Click Install in the upper-right of the page.
- Configure any app settings as needed.
- Click Install.
The app is installed in your Zendesk.
To uninstall an app
- Open the My Apps page in Support or Chat.
- For Support: In Admin Center, click Apps and integrations in the sidebar, then select Apps > Zendesk Support apps.
- For Chat: Click the Settings icon () in the sidebar, then Account, and then select the Apps tab.
- Hover your cursor over the app you want to uninstall.
- Click the app options icon (), and select Uninstall.
- In the Uninstall App window, click the Uninstall App button.
For more information on app settings and management, see Managing your installed apps.
Hi - above is still an issue. I'm going in circles here - the only place I can sign in using my email/gmail account is in the ZD support - attempting to Sign In on the MarketPlace only gives options to choose my ZD instance(s) and redirects back to the Agent/Instance.
Just so we're both on the same page, are you just trying to install apps from the marketplace? You mentioned signing in to the marketplace but I don't think there's a login required to access it as far as I know.
Let me know if I'm misunderstanding your question!
Hi Brett - Thanks for the follow up. This is now resolved.
Issue was that the description of the app I was trying to install mentions being able to do a trial/install in Sandbox which is not actually the case as it needs to be done directly with the vendor. So when clicking 'Get Set Up' on the app marketplace page instead of being directed to choose which instance to install on, it only had the Sign In or Sign Up option.
Ahh that makes more sense. Thanks for sharing this with us Christopher :) Glad you were able to get this resolved!
There are two Monday.com app that can be found in Zendesk Marketplace. One is for Sell, and the other one is for Support. If you would like to install them on your account, the person should be an Admin depending on the app that you would like to install.
Thanks Cheeny, I worked it out and deleted the comment already. However, when I first tried to install Eligeo App (Monday) in Sell (I am the admin) it told me I needed to get the Support Admin to do it.
Hello, I'm having trouble here - I'm an admin for both Zendesk Sell and Zendesk Support, and am trying to install an app for Zendesk Sell from the Marketplace (Clone Deal).
However, I need to sign into the Marketplace to install the app, and every time I do, I get taken back to the Zendesk Support homepage, so can't actually install the app.
Can you confirm the plan level you're on in your account? I believe public apps are only available on Team or higher so it may be worth checking there to see if that's the case. If you're on the correct plan level, can you try testing from an Incognito/private window to see if you still have issues installing the app?
Let me know!
Hi! How can add other language versions of the app apart from the English version?
Most apps will be on the language set on the User Profile of the agent viewing it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.