The Marketplace is the hub for apps to customize Zendesk Support, Zendesk Chat, and Zendesk Sell. In the Marketplace, you'll find easily installable apps and integrations to enhance analytics and reporting, time tracking, agent productivity, and more.
This article includes the following sections:
Use the following links to access more information about apps and the Marketplace:
Accessing the Marketplace
Visit the Marketplace at zendesk.com/apps.
There are a few different ways you can find the right app in the Marketplace:
- Apps homepage: Scroll through the app icons on the Marketplace homepage. When you see one that looks interesting, hover your cursor over the icon for a brief description of the app. Click the icon to go to the app's page, where you can get more information and download it.
- Searching: Enter search terms into the box at the top right of the Marketplace homepage to locate apps by app name, functionality, or other keyword.
- Browsing: Click on the Support or Chat icon on the Marketplace homepage to filter the apps by product.
Click any of the categories displayed on the home page or open the Apps directory to browse and filter all apps.
You can install apps and integrations from the Zendesk Marketplace to enhance analytics and reporting, time tracking, agent productivity, and more. Apps are available for Zendesk Support, Chat, and Sell.
To install an app
- Visit the Marketplace, then browse or search for apps.
- Click the app's icon to go to the app's info page.
- Click the How To Install tab to view and complete any pre-install tasks.
- Click Install in the upper-right of the page.
- Configure any app settings as needed.
- Click Install.
The app is installed in your Zendesk.
To uninstall an app
- Open the My Apps page in Support or Chat.
- For Support: In Admin Center, click Apps and integrations in the sidebar, then select Apps > Zendesk Support apps.
- For Chat: Click the Settings icon () in the sidebar, then Account, and then select the Apps tab.
- Hover your cursor over the app you want to uninstall.
- Click the app options icon (), and select Uninstall.
- In the Uninstall App window, click the Uninstall App button.
For more information on app settings and management, see Managing your installed apps.