The Atlassian Statuspage integration provides agents visibility of Statuspage incidents in Zendesk Support. Agents can readily obtain information on any service incidents or degradation, and can notify customers.
To set up Atlassian Statuspage in Support, you must have a public page for Atlassian Statuspage.
This article contains the following topics:
Installing the Atlassian Statuspage app
The Atlassian Statuspage app can be installed in Support by accessing the Zendesk Marketplace.
To install the Statuspage app in Support
- In Admin Center, click the Apps and integrations icon () in the sidebar, then select Apps > Zendesk Support apps.
- Click Marketplace, and in the search field enter "Statuspage", and select the Atlassian Statuspage app from the search results list.
- Click Install in the upper-right corner.
- In the Statuspage URL, enter your Statuspage public URL. You can also
use the Zendesk test Statuspage
https://test1282.statuspage.io/ if you
need to test and verify your installation.Select the checkb
- Click Install to complete the installation.
Viewing incidents in Support using the top bar app
An Atlassian Statuspage app icon is visible in the upper-right of your Support workspace. When an active incident or scheduled maintenance is posted to your status page, a badge in the app icon displays the number of incidents.
To view incidents using the top bar
- Click on the app icon to view the list of incident and maintenance reports.
- Double click on the incident or maintenance report to view more details.
Viewing and sharing incidents in the ticket app sidebar
In the ticket app sidebar, you can view status page incidents and share the details in a ticket.
To view and share incidents in the ticket app sidebar
- Display the Atlassian Statuspage app in the ticket sidebar by clicking the
Apps button in the upper-right of the page.
- In the ticket sidebar app, double-click on the incident title to view more details about the incident.
- In the ticket sidebar app, click Add to comment to add the incident status in the ticket comment field.
- Click Submit as to post the comment.