This article contains the following topics:
Adding reports to a dashboard from within the dashboard
If you're creating a new dashboard, or if you're adding multiple reports to an existing dashboard, the easiest way to add reports to it is from the dashboard's Add menu.
- Create a dashboard or open one for editing.
- In the dashboard builder, click Add in the top left.
- From the dropdown list, select Add report.
- From the list of reports, select one or more reports that you want to add to the
dashboard. You can sort the list of reports by name or last update time.
You can also click New report to launch the report builder and create a new report.
- When you're finished, click Add reports.
The selected reports are added to the dashboard. See Customizing dashboards for what you can do next.
Adding a report to a dashboard from within the report
If you created or updated a report that you want to add to a new or existing dashboard, you can quickly add it from within the report builder.
To add a report to a dashboard from within the report
- Create a report or open one for editing.
- In the report builder, click the dropdown arrow next to Save and select Add to dashboard.
- In the Save new report to window, select whether to add the report to a new or
- A new dashboard: Enter a name for your new dashboard.
- An existing dashboard: Select an existing dashboard.
- Click Save.
To quickly jump to the dashboard you just added your report to, click the Dashboards icon to the left of the Save button and click the dashboard's name.