Analyzing your Flow Builder activity

Return to top

7 Comments

  • Joe

    Hi, I am looking for a report which shows the full flow of the customer and when they choose not to connect to an agent I want to see where they press "Yes" this helped ?

     

    Joe

    1
  • Dane
    Zendesk Engineering
    Hi Joe,
     
    The actual steps taken by end-users are not yet part of the Flow Builder dataset
    0
  • Federica

    Hello, 

    I have a question regarding the reports. 

    Is it possible to analyze  "revisiting %" ?

    What we would like to track is users who start using our widget, file a ticket and go back to the widget to solve the problem.  Is there a way to have a look at this? Many thanks!

    0
  • Harper Dane

    I'm struggling to interpret some of our results in the "Top Answers" section. We have some flows that go straight into the Agent Transfer step based on keywords in the customer's question. For example, if a customer indicates they're a service member looking for a military discount, we immediately transfer them to an agent to ensure a positive, personalized experience.

    In this example, we also ask for the absolute minimum of information so that the customer can connect with someone as quickly and painlessly as possible.

     

    Our other "instant transfer" trees are—as expected—at around 100% for Agent Transfer. However, our Military Discount branch shows an extremely low agent transfer rate compared to similar answer trees; just 79%.

    What are some possible causes for unexpectedly low agent transfer rates like this one?

    0
  • Daniel Aron
    Zendesk Product Manager

    Hi Joe, just letting you know that with the recent update to Flow Builder reporting it is now possible to track when customers indicate the bot has resolved their issue. 

    0
  • Daniel Aron
    Zendesk Product Manager

    Hi Federica, thanks for your feedback. No it isn't possible at this stage to measure repeat users but i'll record it as a feature request.  

    0
  • Daniel Aron
    Zendesk Product Manager

    Hi Harper, thanks for providing this detailed example. 79% still seems quite high. My guess is that the remaining 21% users are abandoning the flow before submitting the form and the transfer is executed. Perhaps you can experiment with different content and see if that improves the transfer rate.

    0

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk