With Sell Voice, you can set up a voicemail greeting to play when you can't take a call from a customer. Use the unique phone number assigned to you, as you cannot share the same number with another agent.
You need to enable Sell Voice before you set up your voicemail.
Setting up your voicemail
To use voicemail in Sell, you need to specify what Sell should do when you are not available, and also the voicemail greeting that will play.
To set up voicemail
- Click the Settings icon (), then select Communication Channels > Voice and Text.
- On the General tab, scroll down to the Inbound calls section.
- For the When you're not available setting, click Forward to voicemail.
- For the Greeting setting, click Default greeting.
You can listen to the greeting by clicking the play button below the greeting.
- If you want to upload your own greeting, click the Need your own message? link and upload your audio file.
All standard audio files are supported.
Receiving voicemail alerts
If you have a voicemail from a customer, you'll receive an alert in your notification center ().